EXAM, but...

Assalamualaikum my sugar plump readers..!



Exactly the title.. gonna have my last paper soon, but got distracted jap.. HAHAHA..

I just need to write something down for peace of my mind I guess.

Ehem, cz I stumbled on a website on 'Loving yourself, and it said to write something down as one of the ways to love yourself more. (Here's the link if you wanna learn or know how to love yourself)

So they made a list on what to write about yourself.. So yepp.. Here we go!

psst.. The rule for this is to just let your mind free and just write.

1) What are the three personality traits you love most about yourself?
- Funny, caring, trustworthy
2) If your body had the ability to talk, what would it say?
- Please limit and watch what you eat Dalin! and please exercise too!
3) What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received? Why is it true?
- "The food you cook are delicious!" Why is it true? Hurmm.. Guess because I cook with love? Hehe
4) What are 5 things you’re great at doing?
1) Cooking 2)Massaging 3)Keeping a secret 4)Fishing 5)Handling kids(?)
5) I feel happiest when I’m ___
Around with my loved ones (family and friends) and cats/dogs and babies!
6) Between great, good, fine and bad my mental health is ___I believe this is because ____
Fine, sometimes I worried too much and tend to overthink especially on what people would think of me. I'm also worried about my future, the uncertainties. :(
7) Between great, good, fine and bad my physical health is ___I believe this is because ___
Fine. because so far my health is good, BUT i'm fat. So technically you're not FIT! 
8) Who are you loved by most? Describe them and what you love about them.
For sure, my family. My loving parents and my awesome siblings. I know they love me eternally. Lots of reasons why I love them, making a list would be impossible!
9) Make a list of 20 things that make you happy.
Woaa.. Okay I'll try... 
1)Parents 2) Siblings 3)Family 4)Cats 5)Dogs 6)Baby 7)Food 8)Friends 9)Good company 10) Watching a good movie 11) Reading awesome book 12) Fishing 13) Cooking 14) Donate to animal welfare 15)Donate to those in need 16) Long drive and just talk 17) Walking by the beach 18) Eating ice cream at the park 19)Making other people happy 20)When my dreams come true 
Hikkss.. Yeayy!

10) What are 10 things you can start doing to take better care of yourself?
1) Exercise 2) Eat better/healthy food 3)Its okay to be by yourself 4)Once in a while go out and meet people 5)Pray to god 6)Make other people happy 7)Avoid negative people 8)Avoid drama and poking my nose in someone else's business 9)Avoid procrastination 10)It's okay to invest in good product for skin and body

11) What are the common negative things you say to yourself? What can you say instead?
- I'm ugly and fat instead of, I'm beautiful and yes you're fat but let's slowly change this.
12) What qualities make you unique?
- I talk and laugh loudly. But I don't judge people. I'm half serious and half funny. HAHA
13) List the favorite parts of your appearance.
-My lips? They're irresistible! LOL 
14) Where do you feel most safe and loved?
- In my room (anywhere) and my house back in Malaysia.

15) If you could back in time to when you were 15, what would you tell yourself?
-Life is not going to treat you well, but be prepared on the possibilities. Always, ALWAYS and ALWAYS be kind to people, because nature will repay your kindness back to you.


Okay done! Phew its not easy to write this actually because I rarely give compliment to myself. Uh well I do give pep talk to myself once in a while in front of a mirror, but I don't really say it out loud or write it down. LOL.

Hopefully if i'm down or need motivation in future, I can always look back to this post.

Okay la. tu je for now.. Back to studying.. BYE!

(Sah ada typo ni, nanti-nanti lah Dalin betoikan balik ne)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love and heartbroken

Tolong Follow mereka ini rakan-rakan Bloggers!!

Otago University